Timeless charm is assured with this picturesque three bedroom one bathroom federation home, tastefully updated to provide a lifestyle of modern comfort. A cottage garden and white picket fence surrounds the double-fronted brick facade, with possibility of establishing side access for off street parking, in addition to the rear lane access to current garage.
Offering an integrated extension from the original cottage, creating a large kitchen and dining room from which sliding doors flow out to a covered terrace and onto lush, private gardens with established trees, this property offers also two airy lounge rooms for entertaining. This home is worthy of your inspection- ensure you call today!
Features include but are not limited to:
- High ceilings, original ornate fireplaces, doors and windows throughout the hallway, bedrooms and both lounge rooms
- Country style kitchen with dishwasher and eat-in dining with views onto private garden at rear, in addition to the separate dining room flowing onto outdoor alfresco entertaining area
- Floorboards throughout hall, bedrooms, and both lounge rooms
- Established and extremely private yard with open lawn spaces
- Option to establish undercover off-street parking in addition to rear lane access with existing single garage
- Close to shops, parks, schools and public transport.