Exuding a sumptuous blend of 1920s period charm and fresh contemporary style and comfort, this immaculate three bedroom two bathroom home promises an exceptional Bathurst lifestyle. Enjoy gourmet open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining in a peaceful, private and leafy setting, or move to the stunning established front garden with plenty of room to play and ponder. Meticulously restored to stand the test of time, this home has had tremendous thought put into the seamless blend of old and new.
- High ceilings, spotted gum timber floor in hall, picture rails, full brick home
- Formal lounge with leadlight windows, ornamental fireplace and gas bayonet
- Sunny office/ study off formal lounge
- Open plan gas kitchen with dishwasher
- Sympathetic extension featuring a further dining room and large living room, welcoming tremendous winter sun. Serviced by split system air conditioner
- Covered alfresco entertaining area, landscaped established back garden with complete privacy
- Lovely home for entertaining with plenty of space and privacy
- Generous bedrooms, fresh and bright ensuite, main bathroom and laundry
- Single carport, small shed
- Positioned in a quiet street with ample street parking
- Convenient and established location near shops, CBD, schools and parks
Ready to move straight into and enjoy, this home offers charm, comfort, and privacy in a leafy setting. Offers before auction will be considered. Book your inspection today!