5 2 4
Tucked privately amongst seven acres with tremendous views, this chalet-style five-bedroom, two-bathroom home has been solidly constructed with modern comfort in mind and offers open interiors, atmospheric vaulted tin-lined cathedral ceilings, and stunning rustic interior finishes. With a 15 x 9m fully enclosed shed, several paddocks, and an orchard and dam, the property is easily accessed from nearby Eglinton only 12 minutes away.
• 3 KW solar system to lower the electricity bills
• 3x split system air conditioners
• Upgraded wood heater designed to heat 300 sqm of floor space
• Huge country kitchen, complete with a 900mm upright oven, dishwasher, & spacious walk-in pantry
• Three bedrooms offer built-in robes, main with WIR, and fifth offers attached office/ third living area
• Offering a bathroom on each level, as well as two generously sized living areas & a dining area.
• 160,000L of rainwater storage (6 quality tanks)
Your private inspection of this lifestyle property is invited. Enquire today!
**Council Rates: $738.90 approx.
5 2 4
Property Type - House
Land Area - 7 acres
Council Rates - $738.90
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Built in Robes
Split System (Air Con)
Fireplace in shed
new fire place & split system