4 2 4
Featuring spacious proportions, fantastic off street and undercover accommodation for multiple vehicles, and views across Bathurst, this spacious four-bedroom brick home is a rare offering that promises a relaxed easy-care lifestyle. It is positioned close to schools, shops, sportsgrounds and daycare.
• Fabulous views from living, dining & kitchen areas
• Brand new quality floorcoverings throughout
• Spacious upstairs lounge room with split system a/c
• Open dining area off the low maintenance kitchen with electric cooking
• Four bedrooms upstairs, two with built in robes & main with WIR and ensuite
• Main bedroom is very large & has split system a/c
• Full bathroom complete with shower, bathtub, & separate toilet
• Full length verandah with great views across Bathurst
• Downstairs is renovated, offering plenty of space and offers possibility of kitchenette
• 4 car minimum lock-up garage
• Great side access & concreted driveway ideal for off-street parking or for trailer/caravan/boat storage
• Large approx. 881 sqm block, leafy private backyard.
• Set within walking distance of Kelso Public School, Kelso shops, & day care.
• Just minutes’ drive to the very centre of CBD
This property will reward the home buyer or astute investor, with current tenants in lease at $440 pw until 7th August 2021, and a rental appraisal of $490 pw in current market. Your inspection is highly recommended!
** COuncil Rates: Approx. $2,387.83
4 2 4
Property Type - House
Land Area - 811m2
Council Rates - $2,387.83
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Built in Robes