4 2 2
Set on an elevated block in the desired Marsden estate, this luxurious family home delivers the entertainer’s lifestyle you have been looking for. The large open living spaces create the perfect combination of style and substance while giving your family room to grow. The opulent kitchen showcases high end appliances and flows effortlessly to the expansive timber alfresco area and established yard. Add to this, the ultimate shed which further distinguishes this home and a rarity in this market.
With features including but not limited to:
• 9m x 7m powered shed with over height doors for the caravan or boat
• Quality kitchen featuring stone benchtops with waterfall edge, window splashback, walk-through pantry
• High-end appliances including double oven & 90cm gas cooktop
• Spacious living & dining with sliding stacker doors bringing an overabundance of light adding further entertaining versatility.
• Great sized undercover alfresco with timber deck, overhead Heat strip & gas point
• Luxurious main bedroom with WIR & open ensuite featuring twin showers & double bowl vanity
• Large separate study area with storage creating the ideal office or teenage retreat
• Fully landscaped flat block with established gardens, turfed yard, & programmable irrigation system
• Separate media room with luxurious theatre lights, feature wall and TV nook
• Ducted gas heating & reverse cycle cooling throughout in addition to ceiling fans to the living areas.
• Spacious bedrooms all with built-ins
• Oversized attached garage with additional built-in storage
• Plenty of side access with concrete & completed with slat fencing
Book your inspection today for this quality family home! Mark Dwyer 0498 003 774
4 2 2
Property Type - House
Land Area - 845m2
Council Rates - $2624.69
Built in Robes
Reverse Cycle Air Con