This beautiful three bedroom, two bathroom home is located in tightly held Morrisset Street in the heart of Bathurst CBD, just minutes to schools, shops, walks and parks. The original brick dwelling has been thoughtfully extended to provide extra functional living space. With the possibility of dual occupancy potential (STCA), complete with side access and a sizeable backyard, this property must be seen to be properly appreciated!
• Polished timber floorboards in the entry and throughout the bedrooms
• Convenient ensuite to main bedroom
• Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage
• Very spacious open plan living/ dining room with split system a/c, plus additional study/ toyroom area
• Main bathroom with shower over bath integrated with the laundry
• Patio for outdoor entertaining accessed from living/ dining room through sliding glass door
• Side access to the spacious and secure backyard
Plan your move into this delightful residence, or solid investment with a rental appraisal of $480 pw in the current market. Book your inspection today!
**Council Rates: $2,692.52
**Council Rates: $2692.50pa