Offering exceptional lifestyle appeal, this stunning character home on approx. 3 acres blends history and charm with modern updates. Serving previously as the Lagoon Post Office for more than 120 years, this beautiful property now offers the discerning buyer a fabulous lifestyle, located just 13 minutes from Bathurst CBD.
With features including but not limited to:
• Two bedroom home beautifully renovated with new paint, carpet, downlights, kitchen and bathroom
• Sliding glass doors from the spacious living room to the verandah, for beautiful indoor/ outdoor flow
• Separate lounge room offers further living options
• Verandah wraps around the home for optimal outdoor living
• Updated kitchen complete with gas cooking
• Modern light-filled bathroom with shower
• 2 Split system A/C for year-round comfort
• Water tank for drinking water (Approx. 20,000L)
• Established trees for privacy
• Established shed
• Another water source besides the tank is a well (the oldest well in the Bathurst District from the 1830s) which has purportedly never run dry, & is available for stock/gardens
• Six paddocks in total including the home paddock, each paddock approx. 2023 sqm.
For a time, the Post Office was also The Lagoon’s telephone exchange until December 1981. Some of the original and unique historical features include plaster from 1860 in the front room of the house. If searching for a unique and welcoming family lifestyle property, 1042 Lagoon Road is an absolute must to inspect- ensure you register your interest today!
**Council Rates: $823.08 approx.
Property Type - House
Land Area - 2.99 acres
Council Rates - $823.08 approx.
Contact Agent to arrange inspection