3 1 1
A modern-style brick home villa presents an exciting opportunity for any first home buyer, investor, or downsizer. With an open plan design and spacious outdoor entertaining area, this villa invites families of all sizes. Placed for desirable convenience, this Torrens Title (no strata) property is close to Trinity Heights shops and medical center, schools, and transport.
• Spacious living room with plenty of natural light
• Separate dining area
• Ducted heating throughout
• Modern kitchen with gas appliances
• All three bedrooms offer built-in wardrobes
• Dedicated laundry room with convenient second toilet
• Lock Up Garage with internal access
• Securely enclosed rear yard with side vehicle access
• Close to Trinity Heights shopping center
With rental appraisal at $440 pw in the current market or available to move in as vacant possession, this property awaits your inspection!
**Council Rates: approx $2,131.64 pa