Guide $850,000 - $920,000
244 William Street
This beautiful home has been sympathetically extended with quality and purpose in mind, with a total of four bedrooms and three bathrooms across two residences. This gracious home provides an idyllic lifestyle of contemporary comfort and ease of living, combined with stunning existing features such as vaulted ceilings, feature fireplaces, and polished floorboards.
Only minutes’ walk from the CBD, this Victorian home with self-contained accommodation located at the rear of the property has the potential for a future business opportunity or dual income, or choose instead to utilise the versatile layout for optimal family living. This exquisite home is only minutes to parks, sportsgrounds, eateries, shops and transportation, and must be inspected to be truly appreciated!
• Spacious main bedroom features built-in robes & a modern ensuite, complete with bath
• Very large second & third bedrooms which also function as separate formal lounge/ dining rooms
• The spacious kitchen features large built in pantry, electric cooking, dishwasher & plenty of storage
• Very functional open plan lounge/ dining room continues the high ceilings and polished floorboards
• The large bay window with windowseat provides a stunning & functional focal point, mirrored as a feature by the original fireplace
• Central heating throughout
• Main bathroom/ laundry offers oversized shower and plenty of storage
No open times currently available
Authorised Principal, Sales, Property Management
244 William Street
... Side access to the single lock up garage in addition to the double carport
• Outside, the private established garden offers established trees & shrubs for optimal privacy & seclusion.
• The one bedroom unit located at the rear of the property is currently rented at $320 pw to a solid tenant, accessed from the patio with stunning views across Bathurst to the mountains. Offering light-filled galley eat-in kitchen, spacious bedroom with built in robes, welcoming lounge room serviced by split system A/C, and stylish bathroom.
“David Jones Cottage” has been beautifully renovated and maintained, and deserves inspection in order to fully appreciate this landmark property has to offer. Register your interest and plan your move!
**Council Rates: $3,311.24