Sold for $645,000
254 Peel Street
Beautifully extended and restored, this immaculate property offers a blue-ribbon address with all the benefits of a low-maintenance lifestyle. Enjoy the private level backyard from the fabulous alfresco area, perfect for year-round entertaining, or decide to build a second dwelling on the generous 736sqm block (STCA), the choice is yours! Just minutes to CBD, this property is close to schools, parks, walks, and playgrounds.
• Separate formal lounge room offers a feature fireplace complete with custom cabinetry on either side
• The open plan dining/ family room opens onto the covered alfresco area for seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining and offers a split system and wood fire
• Immaculate kitchen offers stainless appliances and ample cupboard space
• Three generous bedrooms all offer built-in robes
• The bedrooms and formal lounge offer ducted gas heating
• Modern and spacious bathroom includes shower over bath, vanity, and toilet together with European laundry
• Garage and double carports are set at the rear of the yard with additional yard space behind
• Stunning period features include picture rails, high ceilings, and decorative archways
• Potential for subdivision to build an additional residence at the rear of the home (Subject to Council approval)
• Currently rented to quality tenants at $400 PW (Rental appraisal in current market $450 PW) until 27th May ...
Authorised Principal, Sales, Property Management
254 Peel Street
... 2021 gives you time to plan your move!
Plan your inspection of this beautiful home today- you will not be disappointed!
** Council Rates: $2,768.78