Sold for $670,000
89 Darwin Drive
Capturing stunning mountain and rural views from a sought-after setting, this character home set on a 1049sqm block highlights warm inviting interiors with an open plan living and dining area that maximises the natural light and stunning Northern aspect. Featuring spacious interiors with stylish finishes and quality appointments, all located in the prestigious Llanarth area.
• Open plan North/ North-East aspect for ideal winter living
• Underfloor heating for winter comfort in addition to split system heating/ cooling
• Separate formal lounge in addition to open plan living/ dining off the spacious kitchen
• Sleek & modern kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher, & plenty of storage space
• Double lock-up garage with internal access
• Good sized bedrooms, two with built-in robes
• Large main/ parents retreat is very separate and offers walk-in robe, ensuite & private access to the wrap-around deck
• Stunning outlook in a quiet leafy street
• Open plan living/ dining also opens to the north-facing timber deck extending around the rear of the home, providing the perfect place to relax & to take in the views
• Set back from the road with side access for vehicles & easy-care gardens
• Only a short drive to Westpoint Shopping Centre, Scots All Saints College, parks, & playgrounds
This warm and welcoming home with character charm provides the perfect opportunity ...
Authorised Principal, Sales, Property Management
0499 008 492
89 Darwin Drive
... for a family home or low maintenance investment.
**Currently in a month-by-month lease at $440 pw, tenant vacating 29 September 2021
**Council Rates: $2,924.99 pa