3 1 1
This three-bedroom quality home is set in a modern and family-friendly cul-de-sac in upper Raglan and offers private, low maintenance, and high-quality living. Ideal for the downsizer or for an investor looking for depreciation and yield, this immaculate property deserves your inspection!
• Airy sun-drenched living and dining areas
• Quality kitchen with stainless appliances and solid granite benchtops
• Three bedrooms (two with built-in robes)
• Split system heating/ cooling
• Large main bathroom offering both bath and shower
• Sun-filled neutral laundry complete with a second separate toilet
• Externally a double driveway with a low maintenance level backyard
• North-facing, private outdoor area capturing both views and winter sun
• Vacant possession available for home buyers, or a rental appraisal of $430 pw for investors
A depreciation schedule valued at $660 will be provided to investor purchasers on the management of their property with First National Bathurst (T&Cs apply). Book your inspection today!