4 2 2
Set in the extremely popular Icely Estate in Eglinton, this near new family home offers an overabundance of style and functionality. From the beautiful country-styled kitchen to the raised ceilings throughout, this tastefully appointed and well-designed home is sure to have wide appeal. The spacious layout is complimented by a high level of finishes while the woodfire is perfect and ready for those cosy winter nights. Add to this the rarity of concreted side access which is ready to go for the caravan, boat, or trailer.
With other features including but not limited to:
- Stylish kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops and quality appliances
- Ducted Reverse Cycle Heating & Cooling
- Four good sized bedrooms with built-ins and main with WIR
- Oversized garage with room for a potential workshop.
- Versatile floorplan with unrivalled level of storage
- Stylish and well-appointed bathrooms
- Rare benefit of a 3rd living area offering further practicality
- Separate study nook
- Great sized and level 900sqm yard
- Elevated block with views to the mountains
This home is sure to impress and have strong appeal for growing families looking for more space or retiree buyers with its homely touches and side access. Make sure you book your inspection today!
Please note, inspections by private appointment only. Please call Mark Dwyer 0498 003 774.
**Council Rates - $2,828