3 1 2
Located on a large 986m2 block on the high side of the street, this low maintenance and neatly kept three bedrooms red brick home is ideal for the astute investor or family looking to personalise. Set on an elevated block enjoying northern light, it’s a short drive to Bathurst CBD and hospital, shops, schools, parks and playgrounds.
The layout flows through lounge and dining areas to a large sunroom with fantastic views overlooking Bathurst
• Established garden ideal for the family
• Tidy kitchen features ample storage, a large dine-in area, and functional appliances
• Three spacious bedrooms all offer built-in robes and stunning floorboards
• Bathroom offers a bath and shower with a separate toilet
• Great scope to personalise, redesign or renovate in future
• Tiled front verandah entry
• Single lockup garage with workshop plus second toilet
• Additional carport plus parking for four cars in the driveway
• Walk to Bathurst Base Hospitals, shops and schools
Established tenants in a fixed-term lease until 8/07/2022 at $350 pw, appraised at $400 pw in the current market.
This property would suit those looking to secure their first property for those savvy investors looking to add to their portfolio. Book your inspection today!
**Council Rates: $2,475.72