5 3 2
This welcoming five-bedroom three-bathroom property offers a flexible layout for both, family living and entertaining, together with the possibility of a self-contained granny flat for additional accommodation or income. Enjoying North-East aspect and private views of your own manicured backyard, this beautifully established family entertainer on a large 960sqm block (complete with back access) combines a well-designed layout with multiple indoor and outdoor living options, to ensure exceptional liveability.
• Multiple indoor entertaining zones including formal lounge room
• Spacious open plan living room in addition to the dining area
• Fifth bedroom downstairs with own internal access, ensuite, and yet another living area - ideal for a granny flat
• Potential to add a kitchenette and make downstairs self-contained accommodation
• Private undercover deck for idyllic entertaining
• Beautiful low maintenance garden offers a green leafy outlook
• Stunning feature firepit area with inbuilt seating, ideal for large group entertaining
• Spacious kitchen has a gas stovetop and dishwasher
• Generous bedrooms all offer extensive built-in robes
• Attractive master appointed with built-in robes and ensuite
• Double garage with internal access
• Fourth toilet located off laundry
• Extra internal storage downstairs spanning the full width of the house
• Back double gate access from Eglinton Rd complete with flat concreted driveway ideal for boat, vehicles, or trailer/s
• Possibility of $750 pw combined income for investors ($550 pw main house, $200 pw granny flat with kitchenette added)
This fabulous home awaits its new owners to enjoy for years to come. Your private inspection is invited!
**Council Rates: $2,922 approx.