3 1 2
Just seconds from the CBD, this three-bedroom freestanding brick home is set in sought-after Peel Street, just minutes to the hospital, schools, parks, and CBD. This property is Torrens Title (no strata), representing an ideal move for those looking for private, convenient living, or for those searching for a low maintenance investment in a fantastic location.
• Neutral colours throughout in a modern palette
• Kitchen offers plenty of storage, dishwasher, and electric cooking
• Open plan lounge room with split system
• Dining area opening through glass sliding door to the low maintenance yard outside
• Three spacious bedrooms all feature large built-in robes
• Two-way bathroom with plenty of storage, separate bath, shower, and toilet
• Convenient second toilet located in the laundry
• Plenty of storage throughout including linen/ storage cupboards
• Double lockup garage with drive-through access to backyard
• Rental appraisal of $430 pw in the current market, or available for home buyers to move in
Located just two blocks from the CBD this property deserves your inspection- book today!
**Council Rates: $2,387.36