4 2 2
A statement in modern living, this spacious home is just three years old and showcases a flexible layout complemented by North-facing sun-soaked outdoor entertaining. Offering a low maintenance yard that still allows for space from neighbours, this property enjoys a quiet position opposite a reserve in sought-after Eglinton. This property represents a quality investment appraised at $500 pw with great depreciation remaining and is also ideal for downsizers searching for low maintenance, high-quality living.
• Spacious open plan living and dining area, in addition to separate formal lounge
• Covered alfresco entertaining area and level, low maintenance backyard
• North facing for optimal winter warmth and light
• Gourmet kitchen has gas cooking, dishwasher, and plenty of storage including a pantry
• Four generous bedrooms, main has a walk-in robe and ensuite
• Sleek family bathroom has a bath and shower, separate powder room
• Built-ins to two bedrooms, double garage has internal entry and extra storage
• Double glazed glass doors from lounge, dining, living, and main bedroom for optimal indoor/outdoor flow
• Ducted zoned heating and cooling, double glazed windows, and doors
• Plenty of storage throughout
• Ideal for investors or homebuyers to move straight in
• Close to sought after Eglinton Public School, Eglinton store, walks, and playing fields
• Rental appraisal of $500 pw
A depreciation schedule valued at $660 will be provided to investor purchasers on the management of their property with First National Bathurst (T&Cs apply).