3 1 1
This tidy three-bedroom home is ideal for the first home buyer looking to enter the market or the astute investor. The home is conveniently set in a quiet cul-de-sac amongst established neighbors, with local schools, shops, and parks nearby. Offering stunning views across to Mount Panorama from the kitchen and dining rooms, there is the ability to maximise the views and space by the placement of a deck or further extension (STCA).
• Tidy kitchen with gas cooktop
• Three bedrooms, largest with built-in robe
• Neat bathroom and internal laundry
• Single carport
• Comfortable lounge room with heating and split system a/c
• Lock up shed with the undercover entertaining outside, ideal workshop
• Garden shed, aviary
• Walk to Kelso shops
• Moments to Trinity Heights Shopping Centre, medical centre, chemist, and coffee shops
This immaculate and well-kept property allows a buyer to move straight in or would rent at $400 pw in the current market. Inspect today!
**Council Rates: $1,861.85