3 1 2
This three-bedroom home sits on a massive 1025m2 block in popular Eglinton. Ideal for both the young family or a downsizer looking for low maintenance living, the residence features multiple living areas, ducted heating throughout, a double bay shed in addition to the double garage and offers a very large level rear yard overlooked by the outdoor undercover entertaining, just a short walk from Eglinton Public School, Eglinton shop, sportsgrounds and parks.
• Side access plus drive through access from the double garage with internal access to house
• Large level backyard, double bay powered shed on slab
• Three bedrooms, two bathrooms plus extra toilet off the laundry
• All three bedrooms offer built in robes
• Sunny kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher, overlooking the dining area
• Large lounge room with warm natural light and air conditioner
• Functional family bathroom offering separate bath and shower
• Outdoor undercover alfresco area off the kitchen/dining ideal for entertaining, fenced for pets/ children
• Double bay shed with power
• Established, easy-care lawns and gardens
• Views across to the mountains from the entertaining/ yard
The value on offer must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Book your inspection and plan your move!
**Council Rates: $2,743.55 pa