4 2 1
Exuding a blend of 1920s period charm and fresh contemporary style and comfort, this immaculate three bedroom two bathroom home promises an exceptional Bathurst lifestyle. Enjoy gourmet open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining in a peaceful, private and leafy setting, or appreciate the stunning established front garden with plenty of room to play and ponder. Meticulously restored to stand the test of time, this home offers a stunning blend of old and new within a blue ribbon locale.
• Three bedrooms plus study
• High ceilings, spotted gum timber floor in hall, picture rails, full brick home
• Formal lounge with leadlight windows, ornamental fireplace and gas bayonet
• Sunny office/ study off formal lounge
• Open plan gas kitchen with dishwasher
• Sympathetic extension featuring a further dining room and large living room, welcoming tremendous winter sun. Serviced by split system air conditioner
• Alfresco entertaining area, landscaped established back garden with complete privacy
• Lovely home for entertaining with plenty of space and privacy
• Generous bedrooms, fresh and bright ensuite, main bathroom and laundry
• Single carport, small garden shed
• Positioned in a quiet street with ample street parking
• Convenient and established location near shops, CBD, schools and parks
Available to inspect now and occupy from 29 September 2021 - pending application approval, this home offers charm, comfort, and privacy in a leafy setting.
Pets considered upon application.
4 2 1
Property Type - House
Land Area - 487m2
Bond - $2,200
Available - Wed, 29th Sep 2021
Pets Allowed - Yes
Contact Agent to arrange inspection